miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2026

All about me!

 Introduce yourself:

1) Complete these sentences: (starter level*)

My name’s ...
I’m from ... / I live in ...
I was born in ...
I’m ... years old.
I go to ... school.
I like ... because ...
I don’t like ... because ...
In my free time / After school, I ...
My best friends are ... because ...
My favourite (school subject, actor, pop group, sport) is ... because ...
I have ... brothers and sisters.
In the future, I’d like to ... because ..

2) Answer these questions: (intermediate **)

•  What are you really bad at?

•  What is something you hate doing?

•  Is there something that you haven’t remembered to do today?

•  What is something your father or mother taught you to do?

•  What do you want to do after school today?

•  What are you worried about at the moment?

•  What do you hope to do next year?

•  When was the last time you helped someone to do something?

•  What is something your parents don’t let you do?

•  When was the last time you promised to do something and then forgot? What was it?

•  What jobs do your parents make you do at home?

•  Is there anything you are fed up with?

•  What are you used to doing now that you weren’t used to doing before?

3) Writing an email: exercises (for all the students)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario