martes, 10 de enero de 2017

PEACE DAY


Learn the vocabulary related to war and peace: https://quizlet.com/_2z3aa8

Listen to the song and complete the exercises: https://youtu.be/I8g76B64vw4






MADNESS (by Calum and Alma)

1) Complete the lines with the words you hear in the chorus:
I'm feeling like I __________ do
there is ___________ that compares to you
it's ___________ me whenever I fight
to get away from these sad ____________.

2) Choose the right option:
I walked out through the streets / seats going downtown and I can see the faces / races of these people in those cases / places do they have a life...
Do they have soul / goal...
no

3) Match the beginning of the lines with the right endings.
1__  2__ 3__ 4__  
1. It looks like
A) has nightmares.
2. If somebody
B) now people don't rely.
3. I just can't believe what I'm seeing through my eyes
C) Singing out loud.
4. There's some people crying right now crying right now.
D) they don't care.

4) Sing the chorus. (x 2)

5) Order the lines in the stanza: 1__  2__ 3__ 4__ 5__ 6__
A) To try to change the world.
B) There is only war and sadness I just can't believe. How we made all this madness
C) I turn on the TV.
D) I want to change the rules I want to change the school cause I'm not in the mood and why we should complain.
E) When there's people screaming right now, screaming right no, crying right now.
F) I'm expressing myself cause I'm rapping again and why the hell people don't make an attempt.

6) Sing the chorus. (x 2)

7) Unscramble the words:
Is there any chance to make it one more miet? ________________
To veil without wars...  ________________
And nobody has to die I wanna change the guns and  I wanna change the bombs
To live in a lowrd where the pain is gone. _____________
I just can't believe what I'm seeing through my seey now people don't rely there is some people crying right now, crying right now, singing out loud.­­­­­­­­­­­­ _______________

8) Sing the chorus. (x 2)

I'm feeling like I never do

I'm feeling like I never do

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario