lunes, 16 de septiembre de 2024

Welcome to the 24/25 School Year

 Introduce yourself:

1) Complete these sentences: (starter level*)

My name’s ...
I’m from ... / I live in ...
I was born in ...
I’m ... years old.
I go to ... school.
I like ... because ...
I don’t like ... because ...
In my free time / After school, I ...
My best friends are ... because ...
My favourite (school subject, actor, pop group, sport) is ... because ...
I have ... brothers and sisters.
In the future, I’d like to ... because ..


2) Answer these questions: (intermediate **)

What are you really bad at?

What is something you hate doing?

Is there something that you haven’t remembered to do today?

What is something your father or mother taught you to do?

What do you want to do after school today?

What are you worried about at the moment?

What do you hope to do next year?

When was the last time you helped someone to do something?

What is something your parents don’t let you do?

When was the last time you promised to do something and then forgot? What was it?

What jobs do your parents make you do at home?

Is there anything you are fed up with?

What are you used to doing now that you weren’t used to doing before?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario